Saturday, March 17, 2012

Nom Nom Nom Week 8

This picture throws me into such a hilarity, every time I see it.  Some of my very best friends said he has the "Amanda food" look.  Ha!  Last week:  Didn't make the Cafe Rio chicken, because I changed the night I was having it, and use rotiss. chicken, instead.  I did make regular chicken in the crock pot for chicken enchiladas, and it was ...  amazing.  Definitely will do that again.  I tried the Olive Garden dressing, but didn't have a few key ingredients, so it was a little Olive Gardenless.  Fail.  Who runs out of Italian Seasoning??

March 19th-March 25th
Monday:  Chicken & Rice (My mom's recipe)
Tuesday:  Spaghetti & Garlic Bread  
Wednesday:  Something easy with Cafe Rio Chicken (see last week for recipe)...probably Taco Salad again-or maybe Tacos, I'm bitter about buying lettuce these days
Thursday:  Breakfast for dinner...using the last of our bacon, etc.
Friday:  My spring break BEGINS
Saturday:  Still celebrating spring break
Sunday:  Buckling down, and eating leftovers at home


2 comments:

  1. How did you make the chicken? Your inquiring fans want to know . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have my publicist get back to you on that one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!! :)