Saturday, January 31, 2015

Notice anyone new?


6:30 a.m. musings:  Quinn is still sleeping.  She's been sleeping in her crib since 1:30...Hallelujah!!!!
I should be sleeping.  I'm not tired.  She's going to wake up soon. It's Saturday...why am I not sleeping?  I could get up and have some alone time.  What should I do?  I should clean the kitchen.  I should clean the family room.  I should make a list of groceries.  Whatever happened to my dinner blog?  That thing was cool.  I want to go work on it....(Break out the computer, make the biggest racket imaginable and wake up Jeff, bring the ol' dino out to the family room....Where is my blog?  What's the website?  Found it!!!!.....Quinn:  Waaaaa!  I'm hungry...I need a diaper change...I'm awake!)

So...here we are!  Why did I ever leave this thing?  I was looking through old posts...I'm so funny!  My kid is so adorable!  I'm so informative!  I COOKED?!?!?!  (Don't worry, I'm not always this confident ;)

So yes, my blog pretty much went the way of shameless Facebook posting, and only getting out the computer once a month to put my pictures on there.  Oh, and the fact that blogs are sooooo 2010.  (Yep, I was already two years behind, when I started this one.) Those three things have, of course, not gone away--so don't get too attached.  That eighteen month old down there in the older posts is just melting my heart.  I won't get too sentimental...but ohh my worddddd!!  He is now the cutest four year old on the block, and we have a new friend--Quinn Michelle @ a whole 6 months old.

QQ is only going to sit here next to me happily for so long, so let's just finish with some food, shall we?  (Thanks to everyone who suggested recipes, a few weeks back.  You will be making a debut here, eventually.)

*This is a very ambitious list...so think of it as "Ideas for you, and maybe I will make some, too..."  I'll try to post an update of how it went, next week.
*I'll get to the other recipes, soon...QQ has spoken

Sunday (Superbowl Sunday):  Aunt Jannie's Famous Clam Chowder
Monday:  Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore
Tuesday:  Skillet Artichoke/Alfredo/Bacon Pizza (because we roll it clean eating style, around here...)
Wednesday:  Jill's Crock Pot Chicken
Thursday:  Tacos
Friday:  I'm not gonna lie...OUT
Saturday:  Leftovers & Out
Sunday:  Pioneer Woman Lasagna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!! :)