Monday, March 26, 2012

Obligatory Date Night Post...

Let's see, how do these usually go?  Okay, first, what I wore:
Shirt:  American Apparel
Scarf:  Again Consignment (obviously tied in a very careful manner...)
Jeans:  (Not pictured)  The Buckle (from about 10 years ago, when I could afford jeans from The Buckle :)  I also love the "Clearance" sign right behind my head-hehe

What Jeff wore:
Shirt:  Kohls
Jeans:  (Not pictured)  American Eagle
Sly grin:  All his  (Or maybe tired?  That would be Cash's fault!)

I will now tell you about our mahhvelous outing!  First, Jeff met me at Verizon, and I got a new phone (woot!)  Then, we went to KOHLS, and Jeff got some jeans for $16.00 (Double woot!  Does that count as thrifting?)  We then went to Chilis, and since I had a free appetizer coupon, I insisted on getting the most expensive one they had (which is wings, by the way-I know-surprised me, too)
All of these pictures were taken on my new phone...I should have instagramed them, so we look a little more glam!
So thankful to my amazing parents, who put up with the little guy for a few more hours, so we could hang out.  <3
p.s.  Surprised by a chipper Monday evening post?  Well, it's Spring Break-ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!! :)