Thursday, April 5, 2012

Beach Love (Part One)

Be ready for some attractive shots on the beach!  This trip was all about the wind-blown look.
Hmm...should have listened when Jeff was trying to tell me about the camera-I could never quite capture how spectacular it was!
View from our patio... 
More view..amazing 
THANK YOU to my amazing parents for taking us on this trip:)  So blessed.
Aww...love my sis
Pre-lunch meltdown (by Cash...)
Teething fever...luckily (for all of us) he rallied.  So sweet, being comforted by nana.
Holding hands with papa
Finally got back on the beach!
Our favorite place



This was about two seconds before he took a splat in the wet sand, and we whisked him back to the room!
I wonder if Cash loves the beach as much as I do?

Aww...back in the warm room.
Eeee!

2 comments:

  1. I'm cold just looking at the beach pics again! That last one of C is just precious . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all your pics...most of all I loved spending time with my wonderful family at the beach!!
      :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comment!! :)