Monday, April 23, 2012

Nom Nom Nom Week 11

Chocolate?
Last week was the week for some family classics!  Turkey Casserole (made by my parents) on Monday, and Spaghetti Pie on Thursday.  The steak in the crock pot was awesome-I enough leftovers for two more lunches-I had thrown in some potatoes, too.  It tasted a lot like a roast, but was a smaller amount, which I liked.  I also liked just using a brown gravy packet, and water.  Sometimes I think the cream of mushroom soup makes the gravy a little too thick.  The roasted vegetables came out yummy, but I included potatoes, so of course everything else was cooked to a little crisp : / I still have some work to do, to perfect that dish.  Any tips?  A few carry over meals this week, some new ones:)

April 23rd-April 29th
Monday:  Nachos
Tuesday:  Tilapia Fillets with Honey Mustard-Pecan Topping/Rice Pilaf
Wednesday:  Crock pot Chicken & Dumplings (Jenny's Recipe)
Thursday:  Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken & Fried Rice
Friday:  Out
Saturday:  Leftovers/Etc.
Sunday:  Grilled Salmon/Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!! :)