Sunday, May 13, 2012

Welcoming Myself Back to My Blog...


You know when you haven't done something for a while, and then it's REALLY hard to go back?  Like, "Nooo, there is too much to doo, I'll just ignore it!!  OOhh, Let me do something completely unproductive and lame, instead...Gossip Girl, anyone?" (That, right there, is pretty much my thought at every free moment I have....)  Anyways-Let's see, things that applies to for me:  Cleaning....Grading Papers...Grocery Shopping...and apparently-Writing on My Blog.  (I will still keep you wondering whether I have actually not cleaned since April 23rd.....And I am on Gossip Girl, Season 2 thankyouverymuch)

If you were wondering what we have been doing these last few weeks, I'll give you a quick update:  Sniffle, Cough, Sniffle, Cough, Snore, Snore, Snore, Three total trips to the Dr., Three prescriptions, Snore, Sniffle...  Hi, Spring!

SO...without further ado...I did a very secret, scientific process, and Krista is our blog giveaway winner!!!!!!  Thanks for reading my blog, Krista!!  I would also like to thank my other TWO commenters on the giveaway post:  Mom and Alison.  Maybe next time! :) :)

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I'm glad you're back too! I missed all your witty comments! I'm also glad you are feeling better. Wow, I can't believe I won! I want to know what your scientific process was. :) Also, what is Gossip Girl like? I've never seen it, but if it is anything like Gilmore Girls, I may need to invest some time watching it! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!! :)