Monday, June 18, 2012

Nom Nom Nom Weeks 14 & 15

What are we having for dinner tonight, Cash?
Okay, I'm going to backtrack a little, since I have been cooking, just haven't blogged about it.  The Pepperplate app/website is working beautifully for this little meal planning venture of mine.  I've been typing in recipes like crazy (all my favorites, the random recipes I have around the house, etc.) I then just scroll through my recipes, and figure out what I want to have that week...much easier and quicker!

All my recipes are here!

Last Week:
Taco Salad, Baked Corn, Easy Peach Cobbler
P.F. Changs Mongolian Beef
*We went to the cabin this weekend, it was so fun!  While there, we had:
Oven Ham Sammies, Apple Crisp, Camping Dutch Oven Fries
Hobos (Jeff's family favorite), Caramel French Toast (Connie's recipe)

This Week:
Monday:  Baked Chicken Nuggets & Baked Garlic Fries
Tuesday:  Chicken Lettuce Wraps in the Crock Pot
Wednesday:  Hamburger Soup/Butterhorns
Thursday:  Chicken & Pasta
Friday:  Out
Saturday:  Leftovers/Out
Sunday:  Flank Steak Sandwiches (same ones we had on Memorial Day)

2 comments:

  1. He seriously looks like you are interrupting some very important work he has going on!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty much always interrupting his very important work...especially when he has my phone!

      Delete

Thanks for your comment!! :)